Sea salt & chardonnay vinegar loaded fries
Love the flavour of salt and vinegar crisps? These nachos are for you. And we've topped them with a spicy beef topping, too!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 46g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 400g pack Co-op frozen Irresistible sea salt & chardonnay wine vinegar chunky chips
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 250g Co-op Irresistible lean beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 60g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp Co-op hot and fiery salsa
- 3 tbsp soured cream
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Cook the chips according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the mince over a high heat for 5 mins, until browned all over
- Add the garlic, fajita seasoning and a splash of water, and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Once the chips are golden, take out of the oven and put in a serving dish
- Toss with the salt and vinegar seasoning from the pack, sprinkle with a third of the cheese and spoon the mince on top
- Drop the salsa and soured cream over in blobs, then the avocado, spring onion
- and remaining cheese, to serve