Smoked salmon croissants
Swap bagels for croissants with this festive brunch idea
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op all butter croissants
- 12 tbsp Co-op light soft cheese
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped, or 3 tsp dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300g Co-op Irresistible Scottish smoked salmon
- Squeeze of lemon
- Cut the croissants in half lengthways. Place a large, nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the croissant halves, cut side down, and toast for 1 minute
- Turn the croissant halves over and toast the tops for 30 seconds until just golden, then remove and set to one side
- Mix the cheese, parsley and black pepper in a bowl. Spread the mixture over one half of each croissant, top with the smoked salmon, and sandwich together with the other croissant half
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and some more black pepper