Spiced mixed nuts
Having friends over? Try making your own party snacks.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g walnut halves
- 200g cashew nuts
- 100g pecans
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- Preheat an oven to 140ºC and line a few baking trays with baking paper.
- Separate an egg and keep the white in a large bowl, you can discard the egg yolk unless you have a use for it.
- Whisk the egg white up in the bowl until it just starts to become foamy.
- Spoon in the spice, salt and sugar and whisk again before adding the range of nuts and mixing well to make sure all the nuts are coated.
- Scatter the coated nuts across the lined baking trays so that they are in a single layer. Bake the nuts for 30 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- Cool on the baking trays then store in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 2 weeks. Serve in a big bowl to share with friends or take 25g to work/school each day as a mid-morning snack.