Spiced white Russian
Our version of a white Russian cocktail is made with cinnamon for a festive winter warmer
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100ml Co-op whole milk
- 100ml Co-op single cream
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 50ml Co-op Irresistible French grain vodka
- 200ml Co-op Delaney’s Irish country cream
- 300ml strong black coffee
- In a pan, heat the whole milk and single cream with the cinnamon stick and star anise until almost boiling
- Take off the heat and leave to infuse for 10 mins Discard the spices
- Stir in the vodka and country cream
- Divide the strong black coffee between four ice-filled glasses
- Pour over the infused milk mixture, then serve with cookies, if you like
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk