Stuffed pesto mushrooms
Bite-sized little flavour bombs – we recommend goats cheese but feel free to choose whatever cheese you like here
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 125g bag Co-op baby spinach
- 125g Co-op full fat soft goats cheese
- 50g Co-op Irresistible pesto alla Genovese
- 2 tbsp Co-op golden breadcrumbs, plus extra to sprinkle
- 18 Co-op closed cup mushrooms
- Put the spinach in a colander and pour over a kettle of just-boiled water to wilt
- When it’s cool enough to handle, squeeze out as much water as you can, then roughly chop
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the goat’s cheese, pesto, breadcrumbs and spinach, then season to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4, remove the stalks from the mushrooms, then spoon the goat’s cheese mixture into them
- Sprinkle with a few extra breadcrumbs, then bake for 15–20 mins, until light golden and tender