Summer ice cream sundae
This show-stopping dessert comes together in minutes and is great fun to layer-up! We've gone for strawberry jelly, but you could use any flavour you like
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 74g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 135g pack strawberry jelly, made according to the pack instructions
- 8 scoops Co-op Irresistible clotted cream vanilla ice cream
- 400g mixed summer berries (we used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries), chopped
- 4 Co-op Irresistible meringue nests, crushed
- 40g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Squirty cream and Co-op strawberry sauce, to serve
- Roughly chop the jelly and put half in the bottom of four tall glasses
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a handful of berries, some crushed meringue and some chopped nuts to each
- Repeat with another scoop of ice cream and another layer of berries, meringue and nuts
- Finish with the squirty cream and strawberry sauce, if you like