Turkey curry pie
Forget Boxing Day sandwiches, this creamy spiced pie is a delicious way to use up leftover turkey
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 5cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 125g pack Co-op British baby spinach
- 150ml Co-op double cream
- 500g leftover roast turkey, shredded
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten
- 375g pack Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 4–5 mins, until just golden
- Add the garlic, ginger and curry powder, and cook for a further 30 seconds, then stir in 150ml water
- Bring to the boil, scraping any bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the spinach, then cover and cook for
- mins more, until wilted. Stir in the cream and turkey, then spoon into a pie dish, about 20cm x 30cm, and leave to cool for 10 mins.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Brush the edges of the pie dish with the beaten egg, then unroll the puff pastry over the top. Trim the pastry, using any offcuts to decorate, then press down along the sides to seal. Brush the top with more egg and bake for 30–40 mins, until the top is puffed up and golden. Allow to cool slightly then dive in.