White chocolate clusters
Crispy, chewy and a delicious way to use Co-op Fairtrade chocolate
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade white chocolate with crisped rice
- 70g dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 Co-op meringue shells, crushed
- 20g Co-op sweet and salty popcorn, crushed
- Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl over simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water
- Mix the cranberries, meringues and popcorn into the melted white chocolate
- Dollop 12 spoonfuls onto the baking trays and leave to set in the fridge