This roast dinner classic is crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside and ideal for mopping up gravy
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 60g Co-op plain flour
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 100ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7
- Pour 1 tsp vegetable oil equally into each 4 holes of a Yorkshire pudding tin and put in the oven for 5 mins
- Meanwhile, put the flour into a bowl
- Make a well in the centre and break the eggs into it
- Whisk, incorporating the flour a little at a time
- When it becomes too stiff to carry on, gradually add the semi-skimmed milk
- Keep whisking and pouring until you have a smooth batter
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, pour the batter evenly into the holes of the hot tin and cook in the oven for 15-20 mins, until golden and crisp