For a chance to win the ultimate Summer BBQ
Enter now for a chance to win a state-of-the-art Napoleon BBQ. To enter, all you must do is purchase Diet Coke 2l, Coke Zero 2l, Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 400ml or Heinz Tomato Ketchup 270ml and scan your membership card in-store.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 525R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- Opening and Closing Date: This promotion runs from 14 July through to 3 August 2021 (Promotion Period).
- Eligibility: This promotion is only open to members and employee members of Co-operative Group Food Limited aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) who make a purchase of a qualifying product and swipe their membership card in a Co-operative Group Food Limited store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase). For details of the Qualifying Purchase please see the Qualifying Purchase List at the end of this document. Temporary membership card holders are automatically excluded from this promotion. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- How To Enter: To enter Co-op Group Members must make a purchase of participating product from the Qualifying Purchase List and swipe a Co-op group membership card in a Co-operative Group Food Limited store during the Promotion Period. Online purchases are excluded. Offer not available at independent food stores outside of the Co-operative Group Food Limited. Only one entry per transaction.
- Prizes: One NAPOLEON ROGUE® SE 425 RSIB BBQ to be won. Prizes are not exchangeable, and no cash alternative can be requested.
- Any other costs are not included in the prize. Any additional costs will be the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are provided at our discretion and the Promoter may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. For more prize details please see the Prize List at the end of this document.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be drawn at random within 5 working days of the end of the promotion period. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- Notification: Winners will be notified by the Promoter or a 3rd party agency acting on the Promoter’s behalf from the details held on their member records within 5 working days of the winners being chosen. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified and provide the requested information for delivery of the prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 7. Winners should allow 28 days from claiming the prize for delivery of details of the prize (delivery and postage included). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes that are lost, delayed in the post, stolen or unused by their expiry date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect postal addresses held on the member record.
- Use Of Personal Information To Administer Promotion: We, other members of the Co-operative Group Food Limited and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 10 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group Food limited will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- Use Of Personal and Other Information For Promotional Purposes: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win, we, other members of the Co-operative Group Food Limited and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- Decisions Of The Promoter: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Winner List: Winners’ names and respective counties of residence can be requested by sending an email to the following email: email@example.com, no later than 28 days after the winners are drawn. The Promoter will not be liable if any member details provided are incorrect. By entering, winners consent to such information being disclosed upon request.
- Disqualification: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- No Responsibility For Entries Not Received: Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or delayed entries, such entries will be void. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind.
- Cancellation Or Withdrawal Of Promotion: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- Changes To These Terms And Conditions: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available by visiting the feedback survey and viewing terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
a. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
b. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings, or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings, or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
18. Relevant Law: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.
19. Participating Products List:
a. Diet Coke 2l
b. Coke Zero 2l
c. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 270ml
d. Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise, 400ml
Promoter: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 525R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.