- use your post to publicise customer engagement and for marketing and promotional materials on Co-op social media channels (including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) (the “Purpose”);
- store your post and social media username for the Purpose only. Co-op will store your post and username for no longer than is necessary in connection with the Purpose;
- edit your post or publish edited or partial versions of your post, provided that Co-op shall not edit the post in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views; and
- display your social media username alongside the post for the Purpose only; collectively “Permission”.
Such Permission shall be:
- Immediate – we could start using your post as soon as you give us permission;
- Non-exclusive - it would in no way affect or limit how, where or with whom you use your post;
- Royalty free - no licence fees, royalty fees or other sums would be payable by us to you;
- Worldwide – since Co-op social media platforms are publicly accessible via the internet, users from around the world may see it;
- Withdrawable by you at any time - if you tell us you no longer want us to use your post, please email our social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll remove it from further use within a reasonable time.
By responding with “#YesCoop”, you confirm that:
- where your post features a photo and/or video, you have the permission of all featured individuals to share this post; and
- where an individual under the age of 18 is featured in a photo and/or video within your post, you have the appropriate parental/guardian consent to share the material.
By responding #NoCoop your post will not be used at all by Co-op and Co-op will not contact you again about that same post.
Co-op may choose not repost the content.