Scan your Co-op membership card when you buy a block of delicious Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and you could win a pair of tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2024. Every Co-op member who buys a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar Cheese is automatically entered. Just don’t forget to scan your membership card!
Not a member? Sign up today.
How to enter
- Sign up to become a Co-op Member.
- Purchase a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar Cheese from a Co-op shop.
- Scan your membership card at checkout.
Each successful transaction – where a member buys a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar Cheese AND swipes their membership card – will result in an entry into the prize draw.
Not a Co-op member? Sign up today and you could win great prizes just like this one (plus, access exclusive member deals and discounts, personalised, paper-free offers, and earn rewards for you and your community every time you shop with Co-op).
This competition runs from 00:00 6th November 2023 through to 23:59 on 28th November 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “Co-op”, “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, any employees (of the Promoter, Wyke Farms, Glastonbury or their agents) who are associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
How to enter
- Purchase a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar 320g and swipe your Co-op membership card in a Co-operative Group Food store during the Promotional Period. This does not include stores owned and run by independent societies, including Central England, Chelmsford Star, Southern or Midcounties co-operatives or in non-Co-op branded stores (such as NISA or Costcutter) or Co-op franchise stores. Find full lists of our food stores at www.coop.co.uk/store-finder.
- Temporary membership card holders are automatically excluded from this promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Only one entry per purchase (for multiple purchases, you must check out separately for each one).
The Promotional Period will run from 00:00 on the 8 November 2023 and will finish at 23:59 on the 28 November 2023.
- There are 10x (ten) pairs of General Admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2024 to be won (each pair of tickets a “Prize”).
- Tickets are non-transferable and will be issued in the name of the winners.
- Tickets are not to be offered for sale. If tickets are found to be offered or transferred, the ticket will be cancelled, and the ticket holder refused entry. Festival tickets include the name and photograph of each individual ticket holder. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. All tickets are subject to the “GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2024 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY”, see www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#TCs
- The Prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
Winner announcement/Prize claim:
- There will be 10 Winners in total.
- The Winner of each Prize will be drawn by Co-op at random via a secure, entirely automated, independently verified computer system from all eligible entries. The Winners will be notified by Co-op via email within two (2) weeks of the end of the Promotional Period. Co-op will use the address registered on the winner's Co-op membership account to notify them. It is the Winners’ sole responsibility to ensure that their membership account details are up-to-date, Co-op will not be liable for non-receipt of the notice due to an inactive/incorrect email address. The Winner may withdraw from the promotion by responding “opt-out” within 48 hours of receiving the notification email.
- The Winner of the Prize must respond within five (5) business days of being notified by Co-op. If the Winner does not respond within such timeframe, then the Winner's Prize will be forfeited, and Co-op shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Once the Winner has accepted the Prize, the Winner must provide their details and register with Glastonbury Festival within seven (7) days of being notified by email of their win. Winners should register their details with Glastonbury Festival using the following website: www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk.
- Following acceptance of the Prize, the Promoter will provide the Winner’s entry details to Glastonbury Festival and Glastonbury Festival will allocate the winner a ticket following their usual ticket process.
- If a Winner rejects their Prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and Co-op shall be entitled to select another Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required or refuse to award a prize or to withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Winners surnames and respective countries of residence can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 90 days after the closing date of the promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group Limited and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including but not limited to, on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).