NHS Repeat prescription ordering service
Use our app to order your NHS repeat prescriptions & collect them from your local pharmacy or have them delivered for free
We’re securely connected to the NHS so we can see your medications as prescribed by your GP. Updates will be made automatically if anything changes with your prescription.
If you have the Co-op Health mobile app then you'll be able to:
- order medication on their behalf
- choose where the medication is delivered to
- get progress updates on the order
We're partnering with the NHS
Register with Co-op Health using NHS login and we'll show you exactly what you've been prescribed.
And your medication list will automatically update if anything changes.
To prove who you are the NHS will ask for:
- confirmation of your email address
- an image of your photo I.D (e.g. passport or driving licence)
- a short video or facial recognition of you to verify your photo I.D
What our customers say
"Really easy to set up and very clear what to do. Can't believe how easy it was to arrange for my medicine to land at my door!"
Karen Floyd, Co-op Health customer
"Easy to set up but there's a handy message option to speak to someone if you are struggling."
Cassie Lord, Co-op Health customer
"No more going to the GP, filling in a form, handing it in, going back after an unspecified amount of time..."
Matt Tyas, Co-op Health customer