To apply to be a local cause you must be part of a suitable, not for profit, organisation and have a project in mind that will benefit your local community.
Organisations that can apply
- UK registered charities
- Scout, Guide or Woodcraft folk groups
- Registered community amateur sports clubs (CASC)
- Church or chapels that are 'excepted' charities
- Co-operative societies
- Credit unions
- Community benefit societies
- Community interest companies
- Any other organisations that can prove they're not run for private profit
Applications are now open for our next round of funding, which starts in October 2019. You have until 16 June to apply.