All-day chorizo & feta eggs
This brunch recipe for two people is ready in just 15 minutes!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 2g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 50g Co-op Irresistible chorizo, sliced into half moons
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 Co-op British free range eggs
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 30g Co-op Greek Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Crusty bread, to serve (optional)
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat
- Cook the chorizo for 3-4 mins until crispy. Stir in most of the spring onion, reserving a bit to garnish, and cook for 1 minute
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside
- Add the eggs, season, then sprinkle with the paprika
- Cook for 3 mins or to your liking
- Serve with the chorizo mixture, Feta, parsley and reserved spring onion, plus the bread, if you like