This sophisticated drink with gin and marmalade showcases a perfect balance of bitter and sweet flavours.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op shredless orange marmalade
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 75ml Co-op Irresistible London dry gin
- 50ml orange liqueur
- Orange zest, to serve
- Put the marmalade and the lemon juice in a glass jam jar (leave the lid off)
- Then microwave for 10-15 seconds, until warm and runny
- Add the gin and orange liqueur, then shake well
- Add a large handful of ice, shake again, then strain into 2 glasses
- Garnish each with a twist of orange zest to serve
Drink responsibly. For more information vidit drinkaware.co.uk