Hot cross bun martini
Inspired by Easter bake flavours, this drink will wow your guests
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 10g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op hot cross bun
- 150ml Co-op pressed apple juice
- 100ml Co-op vodka
- Lemon zest
- Tear the hot cross bun into small pieces into a bowl
- Pour over the apple juice, warmed, and set aside for 1 hour
- Strain the apple juice into a shaker (or jam jar), pressing the bun to extract as much juice as possible
- Add the vodka and a handful of ice, then shake to mix
- Divide between 2 glasses, discarding the ice
- Garnish with 2 strips of lemon zest
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk