Spiced gin sparkler
An easy cocktail with spiced syrup, gin and prosecco
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 40g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 100ml each Co-op Irresistible gin
- 100ml Co-op fresh orange juice
- 200ml Co-op Prosecco
- Orange zest
- Put the cinnamon stick in a small pan with 200ml water
- Bring to the boil and simmer rapidly for 5 mins
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved, then return to the boil and cook until reduced by half
- Leave to cool, then mix with the gin and orange juice, then divide between 2 glasses
- Top each with 100ml Prosecco and garnish with orange zest
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk