Remember slushies? Here’s a delicious grown-up version to try
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- Zest of 2 limes, juice of 1
- 300g Co-op British strawberries, hulled
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 500ml Co-op South African Rosé Wine
- 500g ice
- Reserve a little of the lime zest, then blitz the rest, along with the juice, strawberries and icing sugar, until you have a smooth purée
- Pour into a jug, add the wine and mix
- Put the ice in a food processor or blender and blitz until it’s finely crushed
- To serve, fill 6 glasses with the ice, then pour over the frosé
- Garnish with the reserved lime zest and serve immediately