Green tea and elderflower punch
This long drink is deliciously fruity and refreshing - ideal for long summer evenings spent in the garden, or a barbecue with friends
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 0g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op fairtrade pure green tea bags
- 400ml Co-op Irresistible London dry gin
- 1 Co-op British apple
- 1/2 cucumber
- 50ml lemon juice
- 750ml Co-op Irresistible elderflower pressé
- Mint sprigs to garnish (optional)
- Put the teabags in the gin for an hour to infuse, then discard
- When ready to serve, core and slice the apple and slice the cucumber
- Put in a large jug with lots of ice
- Add the tea-infused gin and lemon juice and stir to chill
- Top with the elderflower pressé and serve in tall glasses
- Garnish with mint, if you like