Burnt orange cheesecake pie
This cheesecake tastes as amazing as it looks yet it’s very easy to make, thanks to a ready-made pastry case.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 45g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Co-op soft cheese
- 3 tbsp Fairtrade icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 pieces stem ginger in syrup, drained, finely chopped
- 1 Co-op sweet pastry case
- Beat the cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the orange zest and stem ginger, then stir until combined. Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the pastry case, smoothing out the surface.
- Transfer the pie to a serving plate. Cut away the pith from the zested orange, then carefully slice into roughly 10 rounds.
- Preheat the grill to high. Spread out the orange slices on a baking tray, sieve over a little more icing sugar and caramelise under the grill.
- Arrange in a single layer on top of the pie, then chill until ready to serve.