Chilli spiked kale crisps
Not only are these spicy crisps a doddle to make, they’re a great snack for sharing
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 160g bag Co-op sliced curly kale, any tough stalks removed
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (use more or less depending on your taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Spread the kale out onto 1 or 2 large baking trays
- Pour on the olive oil and massage in, then toss well with the chilli flakes and seasoning
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 mins, until crisp
- Cool on a rack before serving