Ghoulish ghost shakes
Make these easy banana milkshakes, with peanut butter and Fairtrade dark chocolate, for your Halloween party
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 ripe Fairtrade bananas
- 250ml Co-op British semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 150g ice cubes
- 100ml Co-op double cream
- 1 tsp Fairtrade icing sugar
- 15g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa dark chocolate, grated
- Put the bananas, milk, peanut butter and ice cubes into a blender and blitz until smooth
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream and icing sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form
- Dip or brush the edges of 4 glasses with a little extra peanut butter, then dip into the grated chocolate
- To serve, pour the shake into the glasses, top with the cream and sprinkle over any remaining grated chocolate