Ginger & rosemary spritzer
This botanical beauty filled with zest and spice is so refreshing – if you like, you can also make a bigger batch and serve in a pitcher
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 5cm ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 orange, plus wedges to garnish
- 25g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 200ml Co-op Indian tonic water
- Rosemary sprigs
- Put 5cm ginger, thinly sliced, 1 tsp rosemary leaves, 6 peppercorns and the peel of 1 orange into a pan (keep the fruit), along with 25g Fairtrade caster sugar and 50ml cold water
- Heat gently for about 5 mins, until reduced by half, then leave to infuse for at least 10 mins
- Blitz the orange segments in a food processor
- Divide 200ml Co-op Indian tonic water between two ice-filled glasses, then stir in the orange and the infused syrup
- Serve garnished with orange wedges and rosemary sprigs