Mac, cheese and festive sausages
Macaroni cheese is always a winner, but here's a way to ramp up the flavour even more
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 46g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 10 Co-op Irresistible cranberry and Stilton cocktail sausages
- 400g pack Co-op macaroni cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp Co-op BBQ sauce
- Serve with a handful rocket and some garlic bread (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/Gas 6
- Halve the sausages and stir into the macaroni cheese
- Add the cherry tomato halves on top, cut side up, and cook in the oven for 20 mins
- Add the garlic baguette to the oven for the last 10-12 mins of cooking time, if using
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the top of the macaroni cheese
- Serve with the garlic bread and a handful of rocket, if you like