Mustard mac ’n’ cheese in a mug
Who knew it was possible to make mac 'n' cheese in the microwave?! We’ve added extra veggies, too, giving you more in your mug!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 65g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 80g Co-op macaroni pasta
- 2 tbsp Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp Co-op light soft cheese
- 15g Co-op Irresistible Somerset mature Cheddar
- 1 tsp Co-op wholegrain mustard
- 50g Co-op frozen British garden peas
- Chopped flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- Put the macaroni in a mug and fill with cold water until it’s about 1cm above the pasta
- Microwave on medium for 7-10 mins until the water has been absorbed and the pasta is almost done
- Stir in the milk, both cheeses and the mustard, season, then cook for 1 minute
- Stir well, then add the peas and cook for another minute
- Allow to stand and cool slightly before serving, garnished with the parsley