Peach, lemon & ricotta hand pies
Tortilla wraps act as the ‘pastry’ here, and you can change up the filling however you like. We've used tinned peaches and ricotta cheese
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 58g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 411g can Co-op peach slices in juice, drained and finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 120g Co-op ricotta
- 4 Co-op plain tortilla wraps
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten
- 20g Co-op unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- Put the chopped peaches, lemon zest, honey and ricotta in a bowl and mix until well combined, then preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- To assemble the pies, lay the tortillas flat and brush the top sides all over with the beaten egg
- Spoon a quarter of the peach mixture onto each tortilla, slightly to the left of the centre
- Loosely fold in the top and bottom, then roll each tortilla up to enclose the filling
- Arrange the pies on a lined baking tray, with the seal on the bottom, and brush with the melted butter
- Sprinkle over the caster sugar, then bake for 25-30 mins, until golden and crisp
- Allow to cool slightly before serving