Sticky chilli-coffee chicken wings
Fairtrade coffee is the secret ingredient in the marinade for these sticky chicken wings, giving a deep and aromatic flavour
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 750g pack chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 tbsp Co-op tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 1 tbsp Co-op reduced salt dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 100ml cold Fairtrade espresso
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (or more if you like it hot)
- 4 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp light mayo
- Zest and juice of ½ lime
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley
- Put the chicken wings in a large bowl
- Combine the remaining ingredients, then pour over and massage well
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Transfer the wings to a lined baking tray and roast for 40-45 mins, until cooked through
- To serve, mix together the yogurt, mayo, lime zest and juice, and half the parsley
- Sprinkle the rest of the parsley over the wings and serve with the lime dip.
TOP TIP: pour the juices from the pan into a saucepan and bubble over a high heat for 2-3 mins, until reduced, then serve as a sticky sauce.