Stovetop curried Mac ’n’ Cheese
You can get this crowd-pleasing curried mac 'n' cheese ready without even turning the oven on!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 64g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Co-op wholewheat fusilli
- 150g Co-op British frozen garden peas
- 300ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 30g Co-op plain white flour
- 30g Co-op unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 100g Co-op Irresistible Somerset mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Co-op mango chutney
- 2 Co-op plain poppadums, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 x 120g packs Co-op watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, adding the peas for the last 4 mins, then drain
- While the pasta is cooking, put the milk, flour, butter and curry powder in a pan over a medium heat
- Whisk for 3-4 mins, until smooth
- Simmer gently, stirring, for another 2 mins
- Stir in the cheese and mango chutney, then the cooked pasta and peas
- Mix the crushed poppadums and coriander together and sprinkle over the pasta mixture, then serve with the salad on the side
Tip: Squeeze in extra veg by stirring in a 125g pack of spinach just before draining the pasta