Texan BBQ steak rice bowls
This steak and rice dish is super-easy and full of flavour, making it a great way to end the week.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 55g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g pack Co-op Texan BBQ flat iron beef steaks
- 2 x 250g packs Co-op microwave basmati rice
- 400g can Co-op kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, pluswedges to serve
- 320g broccoli florets, steamed
- 4 tbsp Co-op soured cream
- Cook the steaks according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, put the rice and kidney beans in a saucepan, season and stir well
- Add 4 tbsp water, cover and cook for 3-4 mins, until heated through
- Stir the lime juice into the rice and beans, and spoon into serving bowls
- Slice the steaks and serve on the rice, along with the broccoli, lime zest and soured cream
- Serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over