The Vegetarian Butcher Magic Mince cottage pie
The Vegetarian Butcher Magic Mince vegan cottage pie that the whole family will love
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 41g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 600g sweet potato
- 50g vegan butter
- 100g onions
- 100g carrots
- 5g thyme
- 15ml rapeseed oil
- 1 pack The Vegetarian Butcher Magic Mince
- 250ml vegan gravy
- 100g frozen peas
- Ground black pepper
- 200g leeks
- Green beans to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/140 °C fan/gas mark 3
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven for 50 minutes until soft and scoop out the flesh, then mash with half of the vegan butter
- Meanwhile fry diced onion and carrots with thyme in rapeseed oil for 4 minutes till soft
- Add Magic Mince, premade vegan gravy and peas to the pan, season with black pepper then cook for a further 5 minutes
- In a dish, layer the Magic Mince and top with sweet potato mash
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Lightly fry the leeks in the rest of the vegan butter for 2 minutes and serve on the side.
- For an extra side, serve with green beans