From slaw to potato salad, mayonnaise is a staple in plenty of recipes - make it vegan with this easy recipe.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
- 3 tbsp aquafaba (water from a can of cooked chick peas)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Co-op white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 300ml Co-op vegetable oil
- Put all the ingredients except the oil in a small jug.
- Whizz for a minute with a stick blender, season well, then gradually pour in the oil, continuing to blend as you do so.
- Keep blending until the mayonnaise reaches a thick and creamy texture. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.