A healthier fry up that still tastes delicious
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 potatoes
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 225g cherry tomatoes
- 170g pack button mushrooms
- 125g spinach leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, to serve
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 mins, until tender
- Slice and set aside
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs — crack into a pan of gently simmering water, leave for a couple of mins, turn off the heat and carefully drain onto kitchen towel
- Next, heat the olive oil in a frying pan
- Fry the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms for a few mins
- Add the sliced potatoes and fry until golden on both sides
- Add the spinach leaves and cook for a few mins more until wilted
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve the dish with the poached eggs