Win £1,000 cash to donate to a local school and £1,000 for yourself
For the chance to win £1,000 cash to donate to your local school and £1,000 to yourself, buy any participating Aero product from a Co-op store, and text BUBBLES and the last 4 digits of your pack barcode to 80800.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent/you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. The surnames and counties of verified winners will be made available as set out in Clause 40 and winners can object to this by emailing UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com . Otherwise, your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable. You can request access to your personal data, have any inaccuracies rectified or request deletion of personal data by sending an email to UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of The Co-operative Group Limited , Nestlé UK Ltd., their affiliates, agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Purchase necessary (except for NI entrants). Where applicable please retain your receipt, as proof of purchase will be required to verify a winning entry. If multiple entries are received, a valid itemised receipt /proof of purchase should be kept for each purchase and qualifying entry.
3. Where applicable mobile phone access required.
4. Max of 1 entry per person per day, but participants can only win a maximum of one (1) Prize. Except for NI where participants may only enter once. Participants from NI may equally only win a maximum of one prize.
5. Winners must hold a UK bank account, or a recognised Isle of Man/International bank account if they reside in the Isle of Man.
6. Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the text entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, alias accounts brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
9. The promotion will run between 00.00 on 25 August 2021 and 23.59 on 14 September 2021
10. Prize Detail:
a. There are five prizes to be won in total.
b. Each prize consists of £1,000 for the prize winner plus £1,000 prize for a primary school of their choice, to be spent at that primary school on education equipment or resources (see Clauses 31 - 33 for more information). Both £1,000 prizes will be issued as a cheque. A valid postal address is required for the winners cheque and details will be required for the primary school in question.
c. The prize is non-transferrable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner and the primary school nominated.
How to Enter:
11. To enter for a chance to win, participants must:
i. Purchase a participating product at a participating Co-operative Group Limited store and keep the valid till receipt/proof of purchase.
ii. Text the word “BUBBLES” followed by a space and the last 4 digits of the barcode to 80800 during the promotional period to be entered into the prize draw. The text is free.
iii. Entrants will receive an automatic confirmational text to confirm entry into the Prize Draw.
iv. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the promotional period and, save for the automatic confirmational text, winners only will be contacted after the draw.
12. Any entries made outside of the Promotional Period will not be valid and may still be charged.
13. Entrants are advised to take care when typing the details as listed above. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect texts which may be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted. Attempted additional entries or invalid entries will not be included in the prize draw. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
14. Text messages are free, but errors could be charged at the relevant network provider’s standard rate and may not be included within a prepaid text package (as fees vary by network provider). Please double check with the billpayer before entering the Promotion.
15. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
16. All entries are subject to verification. Please retain all relevant receipts as proof of purchase for each entry, showing the date of the participating product purchased during the Promotional Period. If the winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserves the right to request receipt proof of all of the entries. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
17. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
19. Text messages received from the Promoter will be at the Promoter’s cost.
20. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland ONLY – send your name, age, full postal address, mobile number and email address to: Nestlé Aero® Co-op NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, your information will be put forward for the draw and you will be contacted if you become a lucky winner. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 7 September 2021 to ensure that requests can be processed for the main promotion. Any applications received after this date will not be processed. Maximum of one (1) No Purchase Necessary entry per person.
21. No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
22. Promotional products include:
AERO ®Orange Sharing Bar 90g
AERO® White Sharing Bar 90g
AERO® Peppermint Bar 36g
AERO® Bubbles Peppermint Sharing Bag 92g
AERO® Bubbles Milk Sharing Bag 92g
AERO® Bubbles White Sharing Bag 80g
AERO® Milk Sharing Bar 90g
AERO® Peppermint Sharing Bar 90g
AERO® Bliss Mixed Selection Box 177g
AERO® Bliss Peppermint Box 176g
Winner selection and notification:
23. All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
24. A total of five winners and 2 reserves for each win (10 reserves total) will be drawn within 3 working days of the promotional period from all genuine, valid entries via an independently verified process.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
26. Each winner will be notified via text within 28 days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide the Promoter in a secure manner, where applicable, information including: their name, telephone number, proof of age, email address, home address and receipt as proof of purchase to assist with verification, fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. The name and details of the preferred primary school will also need to be provided.
27. Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified.
28. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and re-allocate the prize back into the promotion and select the reserves next in line from the original draw. These reserve(s) will be contacted by the same process. If a winner has not been contacted and the prize awarded after 3 attempts (main winner & 2 reserves per win), the prize is not successfully claimed, then the prize will be null and void.
Prize Redemption & fulfilment:
29. For assistance with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385 (UK + ROI).
30. Once validated, prizes will be issued as a cheque.
31. Winners will be asked to confirm the name, address, and telephone number of the primary school they would like to award the additional £1,000 prize to. An independent third party will verify the legitimacy of the school. Once verified the school will be contacted to inform them of the prize and to expect a cheque for £1,000 provided it will be used against the specified items/resources.
32. The £1,000 prize gifted to the winners preferred primary school should only be spent on educational equipment/resources and an agreement of such will need to be signed by the primary school. Using the £1,000 to pay for personal items, social occasions or other such items/events is not permitted, and the spending of the amount will be audited after awarding the primary school with the money.
33. If the winners preferred primary school does not wish to accept the £1,000 then the winner shall be entitled to select an alternative Primary School to give the prize to (Reserve Primary School). Should both the preferred Primary School and Reserve Primary School wish not to accept the prize, the winner will be asked to choose a cause from the Co-op Local Community Fund to donate to.
34. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
35. For all £1,000 prize payments, cheques will be sent via Royal Mail, Signed For 2nd Class and please allow 28 days for receipt of prize after claim and verification.
36. Once the cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s or school’s address it is the responsibility of the winner/school to cash the prize and immediate deposit is recommended. The promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
37. The barcodes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
38. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any difficulties in entering or claiming, any entries/claims delayed or corrupted or any loss arising out of such an event; ii. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
iii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
iv. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the telephone network or internet or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system;
39. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
40. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
42. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
43. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional barcodes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your promotional barcode due to a genuine printing error, you should contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385 and details of the relevant code will be sent to you. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 7 September 2021 to ensure that the request can be processed before the final closing date.
44. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the fulfilment of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
45. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
46. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.