Win an £100 Amazon gift card
Purchase a participating gift card in a Co-op store and scan your membership card for a chance to win an £100 Amazon gift card
PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Blackhawk Network (UK) Limited with registered office Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, HP3 9TD and registered number 0580297 (Blackhawk).
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion runs from 7th December 2022 until 27th December 2022. Any entries made before 7th December 2022 and after 27th December 2022 will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is only open to members and employee members of Co-operative Group Limited aged 18 or over, resident in Great Britain who purchase any Gift Card with the exception of Co-op gift cards and swipe their membership card in a participating Co-operative Group Food store during the promotion period (Qualifying Purchase). Temporary membership card holders are automatically excluded from this promotion. Residents in Northern Ireland are also excluded from entering. Any employees of the Promoters (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter Co-op members must purchase any Gift Card with the exception of Co-op gift cards and swipe their membership card in a participating Co-operative Group Food store during the promotion period. Not valid for online purchases. Purchases made at independent food stores which are not part of the Co-operative Group or in stores of affiliated retailers (such as NISA or Costcutter).
Amazon Gift Card 10 x £100
1 entry per person. Max 1 prize per person. Prizes will be randomly allocated to the winners. Prizes are not exchangeable, and no cash alternative can be provided. Prizes are provided at our discretion and the Promoters may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control make it necessary to do so. Redemption of gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated).
6. WINNER SELECTION: Within 14 days of the closing date the winners will be picked by a randomized computer process from a database of members who have made a Qualifying Purchase.
7. NOTIFICATION: The Winner of the Prize will be determined by The Co-operative Group Limited at random via a secure, entirely automated independently verified computer system from all eligible entries. The Winner will be notified by The Co-operative Group Limited via email within 14 days of the end of the Promotional Period. The Winner may withdraw from the promotion by responding “opt-out” within 48 hours of receiving the notification email. Once notified, the Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email to organise the prize fulfilment. The Winner of the Prize must respond within two business days of being notified the Promoter. If the Winner does not respond within such timeframe, then the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a Winner rejects their Prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another Winner. The Promoters accept no responsibility for prizes that are lost, delayed in the post, stolen or unused by their expiry date. Winners should allow 31 days from claiming the prize for delivery of the prize (delivery and postage included). The Promoters accept no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect postal addresses held on the member record.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTERS: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by the Promoters. The Promoters’ decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Co-operative Group Limited (525R) is not the Promoter and shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners’ surnames and respective counties of residence will be made available on request by sending an email to Dan.Bedford@bhnetwork.com. The Promotors will not be liable if any member details provided are incorrect. If you do not wish for your name and county of residence to be published (if you win) please do not enter this promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you should contact the Co-op Membership Contact Centre on 0800 023 4708 to be excluded from the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
13. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws. We will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
14. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
15. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at coop.co.uk/terms/blackhawk-terms-and-conditions. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
16. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.