Join the Celebrations Bounty hunt
Fancy winning £2,500? Head to your local Co-op store and purchase a tub of Celebrations for your chance to win. Find the tub filled with Bounty sweets and a golden ticket inside to redeem your £2,500 prize. We have planted 10 winning tubs out there, good luck!
Full Terms and Conditions
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to GB residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Co-op stores, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- For a chance to win, purchase a 650g tub of Celebrations from a participating Co-op store only. 10 winning tubs (randomly distributed across Co-op's stores in Great Britain) will contain Bounty sweets only and will also include a winning ticket, entitling the winner to a cash prize of £2500. Celebrations tubs subject to availability. Winning tubs will only be found in Co-op stores and in no other retail outlets. Promotion Period
- Promotional Celebrations tubs will be available between 01/12/2020 and 30/06/2021. A winning claim must be registered by no later than 30/06/2021.
- Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- A valid till receipt confirming a purchase of a 650g tub of Celebrations from a Co-op store should be retained, as it may be required to verify a winning claim. Prizes
- There are ten (10) prizes, each of £2500 cash, to be won. Each winning tub will be filled with Bounty sweets only (and no other varieties normally found in Celebrations). A winning tub will also include a winning ticket providing details on how the winner can claim their prize. Each £2500 prize will be payable in the form of a cheque, made out in the winner’s name. A winner will also receive a further £5 (added to the value of the cheque) which can be used to buy another 650g tub of Celebrations, allowing them to enjoy all of the sweet varieties normally found in Celebrations. Winning Claims
- An entrant finding a special tub of Celebrations will need to follow the claim details described on the reverse of the winning ticket found inside the tub. This process will include sending name, age and address details, together with the original winning ticket, to the address provided on that ticket. A winner might be required to also present their till receipt confirming the purchase of a 650g tub of Celebrations from a Co-op store during the Promotion Period. A winner should take a photo of their winning ticket prior to sending it off to claim their prize, as further proof will be required in the event a winning ticket is lost in the post. Winners are recommended to send their claim via recorded delivery or other secure postal method. Main Promotion Winner Notification
- Winning claims must be received by the Promoter no later than 30/06/2021. Any claim not accompanied by an original winning ticket will be rejected. In the event that an entrant forgets to send in their winning ticket and fails to provide this within 14 days of request by the Promoter, or if an entrant is unable to provide a valid till receipt within 14 days of request, that entrant forfeits their claim to a prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners should allow 28 days from validation of their claim for receipt of their prize cheque.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible in the event that a claimant fails to receive their prize as a result of their claim being lost in the post (and the winner not retaining a photo of their winning ticket) or the winner having provided incorrect address details to which their cheque should be sent.
- Except where winner(s) have notified the Promotor that they do not want their details to be shared, details of the ten winners (abbreviated names and counties only) will be available for a 4-week period from 31/07/2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By participating in the promotion and accepting these Terms and Conditions, entrants agree that if they win a prize, their name might feature on social media posts produced by the Promoter to advertise the promotion. Winners can notify the Promoter if they do not want their name to be shared in this way. In addition, winners may be asked by the Promoter to participate in reasonable further publicity relating to their winning of a prize, free of charge. The Promoter will contact the winners prior to any intended publicity, but only during the period in which their details will be held in accordance with Condition 20. A winner can decline to participate in such future publicity, at their discretion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the promotion or prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. A maximum of one prize can be won per person.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a prize winner has breached these terms and conditions or has otherwise manipulated the entry or claims process, that winner will be disqualified and any claim they have for a prize invalidated
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter impacting its ability to operate the promotion as planned, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter will retain personal details supplied by winners in accordance with Condition 8 for 30 days to allow for the administration of the promotion (including sending the prize cheques and answering any questions from winners) and for no other purpose. Except where specifically agreed otherwise with winner(s), personal details of a winner will be deleted within 30 days of that winner receiving their cash prize. Any winner can request for their details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by emailing the address in Condition 13, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is not possible for delivery of that winner's prize cheque to be completed.
- The Promoter is Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’) whose registered address is 3D Dundee Rd, Slough SL1 4LG.