Co-op Edinburgh Stockbridge community wishes prize draw terms and conditions
FOR DETAILS OF HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED, PLEASE SEE CLAUSES 12 AND 13.
- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: This activity is only open on 14 November 2020 until 04 December 2020 at Edinburgh Stockbridge Co-op store only. Entries must be submitted between these dates to be valid. Any entries made before the activity date or after will not be valid and will not be entered.
- ELIGIBILITY: This activity is only open to UK residents who are 16 and over. If you are under 16, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter. If you are an employee of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) then you are excluded from entering this promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter entrants can enter by submitting their Wish which should be closely linked with supporting your community by writing it on a Community Wishes card available in the Edinburgh Stockbridge store or via the digital submission pages which can be found here The cards and entry box will be available in the Edinburgh Stockbridge food store from 20 November. Entrants are free to suggest any community wish which will help their community however for guidance suggestions we would like to see include things like equipment for sports clubs, new local benches, improving community spaces and supporting local events.
- PRIZES: There can be more than one Community Wish winner during this promotion and wishes combined cannot exceed the total of £5,000. Co-op reserves the right to use the remaining sum to grant further wishes. The winners will be determined once all the entries from all of the locations have been received and judged using the criteria mentioned below.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Community Wish that is granted will not exceed the collective value of £5,000. The winners of the Community Wishes promotion will judged on the following criteria: (1) complexity, time and resource involved in delivering Community Wishes; (2) what has the most impact to the community; (3) multiple wish suggestions; and (4) wishes that help to improve health and well-being, spaces or education in your community. All entries will be judged by the Local Engagement team at Co-operative Group Food Limited.
- NOTIFICATION: The winning wish will be printed onto a poster and this will be displayed on the community notice board at the relevant Co-op store within 8 weeks of the entrants submitting their wish.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry and withhold any prize from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, we do not intend to collect personal information but if personal information is submitted by entrants in response to this promotion then this personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018and other applicable or subsequent data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 13 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available online at here. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.