Easter hamper prize draw
Terms and conditions;
- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on the date specified on the literature. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion. This promotion is open to those who are 18+. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter you must write your name and phone number on the bottom fold of your egg-cellent literature handed to you, tear this off and put into the Easter Hamper prize draw box in your local store between the opening and closing date specified on the literature for a chance to win. Maximum of one entry per person.
- PRIZE: There is one prize to be won per store. Maximum one prize per winner. Prize is a luxury Easter Hamper which will include Fairtrade IR Columbian Instant coffee, IR English Breakfast tea, IR Fairtrade Dark Orange Choc, IR Sea Salt and Wine Vinegar crisps 150g, Irresistible Free From Triple Chocolate Cookies and chocolate egg plus additional seasonal stock from instore. We may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be drawn at random on date of activity specified on literature by an independent person.
- NOTIFICATION: If you win, you will be notified by the Promoter by telephone by the end of the day on the date of activity specified on literature. The winner will have to collect the luxury Easter Hamper from the store specified on the literature.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- WINNER LIST: The winner’s name and respective county of residence (if known) for each participating store’s draw can be obtained by contacting the Co-op Customer Careline on 0800 0686 727 no earlier than 14 of days and no later than 28 days after the closing date of each participating store’s draw.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at coop.co.uk/eastercompetition. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.