Terms and conditions
Co-op Food E-voucher Offers
Terms & Conditions
- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- Eligibility: Our Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who are members or cardholders for Co-op or partner affiliated websites. By participating in a Promotion, each participant confirms that they are eligible to do so. Minimum spend per e-voucher required on non-alcohol products in a single transaction. Any Promotion shall only apply to alcohol products, in the instance that the minimum threshold spend of per e-voucher on non-alcohol products in a single transaction has been achieved. Store maximum limits may also apply. The offer applied to alcohol products may differ in Wales or Scotland due local Minimum Unit Pricing laws. The e-vouchers offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to pay for a delivery charge. E-vouchers can only be used during the opening and closing date see e-voucher for expiry date. One e-voucher per person.
- HOW TO USE: The e-vouchers are only accepted on shop.coop.co.uk, subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions notified to you on the listed affiliate partner websites. Except as otherwise agreed no other affiliate partner offers are redeemable through any website owned or operated by Co-op other than shop.coop.co.uk.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: The decision in relation to the e-voucher by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- DISQUALIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the e-vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the e-vouchers (or any substitute for them).
- EXCLUSIONS: The e-voucher cannot be used to purchase the following, first stage baby milk, cigarettes, tobacco, and carrier bags. The e-vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only original e-vouchers are valid. No cash alternative.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or terminate these terms and conditions in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available instore. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.
Terms & Conditions
- PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Food limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “Co-op” “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the Promoter.
- ELIGIBILITY: Affiliate Offers are open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who are members/subscribers/cardholders (or any recognised variation thereof) (collectively “Members”) of the Partner Affiliates (“Partner Affiliate” means any entity operating under their registered or trade name who makes available an offering to their Members which has been agreed with Co-op for use on the shop.coop.co.uk website).
- USE OF AFFILIATE OFFERS – Affiliate Offers can only be used and accepted at shop.coop.co.uk and are subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions notified to you on the listed Affiliate Partner website (“Affiliate Partner Specific Terms”). No Affiliate Offer is redeemable through any website owned or operated by us other than shop.coop.co.uk. Affiliate Offers and other e-vouchers distributed or otherwise made available without the approval of Co-op are not valid for use and may be refused. Only original Affiliate Offers are valid. Unless otherwise stated Affiliate Offers are not available for use in-store.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Co-op accepts no liability for any error, act or omission of an Affiliate Partner including for the incorrect transmission of Partner Affiliate Specific Terms which may include but is not limited to the specific offering, the offer availability dates, the redemption method in operation (inclusive of any promotional code) and any additional exclusions. In the event of an issue with the redemption of an Affiliate Offer you must first contact the relevant Partner Affiliate via their designated customer service helplines.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTOR: Any decisions in relation to an Affiliate Offer taken by Co-op is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DISAPPLICATION: Co-op reserves the right to refuse any attempted use of an Affiliate Offer for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion without liability, including for fraudulent use or abuse.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your use of an Affiliate Offer indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Co-op reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, change or terminate these terms and conditions in whole or in part (“Alteration”). Your redemption of an Affiliate offer after any Alteration will amount to your acceptance of the terms and conditions as amended and you agree to be bound by them.
- RELEVANT LAW: These term and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute