Heineken & James Bond: Co-op Buy, Swipe, Win Promotion
Buy, Swipe, Win – Full Terms and Conditions Heineken & James Bond:
Co-op Buy, Swipe, Win Promotion
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
The personal data provided by entrants to The Co-operative Group or the Promoter will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at https://www.heineken.co.uk/privacy-policy)
From time to time, Co-op and/or the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Heineken UK Limited with registered office at: 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter. Co-operative Group Food Limited (26715R) trading as Co-operative Food is not the promoter, Co-operative Group Food Limited and its subsidiary or parent undertakings shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion runs from 00:01 11/03/2020 through to 23:59 31/03/2020 (Promotion Period).
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is only open to Co-op card members aged 18 years or over and resident in Great Britain who make a purchase of a qualifying product and swipe their membership card in a Co-operative Group Food store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase). For details of the Qualifying Purchase please see the Qualifying Purchase List at the end of this document. Excludes residents in Northern Ireland. Temporary membership card holders are automatically excluded from this promotion. Any employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter Co-op Group Members must make a purchase of participating product from the Qualifying Purchase List and swipe a blue Co-op group membership card in a participating store during the Promotion Period. Online purchases are excluded. Service is at the discretion of Co-Operative Group checkout staff. Offer not available at independent food stores outside of the Co-operative Group. Only one entry per person, per day. Any entries received before or after the closing dates will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
5. PRIZE: There are five separate Bond London Experiences available to win. Prizes are not exchangeable, and no cash alternative can be requested. The Prize is for the winner and one guest (both aged 18 years or over).
6. WINNER SELECTION:
|Draw||Number of Prizes Available in draw|
|20th April 2020||5 trips to London (each trip is for two people aged 18 or over)|
The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. No entrant may win more than one prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by the Promoter or a 3rd party agency acting on the Promoter’s behalf from the details held on their member records within 5 working days of the winners being chosen. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified and provide the requested information for delivery of the prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 6. Winners should allow 28 days from claiming the prize for delivery of details of the prize (delivery and postage included). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes that are lost, delayed in the post, stolen or unused by their expiry date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect postal addresses held on the member record.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt or validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners’ first names and respective counties of residence can be requested by sending an stamped addressed envelope to Heineken London Co-op Swipe to Win Winner List, Mesh Marketing, 5 The Old Brewery High Court, The Calls Leeds, LS2 7ES no earlier than 4 weeks and no later than 6 weeks of the winners being drawn. The Promoter will not be liable if any member details provided are incorrect. By entering, winners’ consent to such information being disclosed upon request.
10. DISQUALIFICATION: the Promoter reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify an entrant from the promotion if they suspect an entrant has failed to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty if which the Promoter shall be the sole judge.
11. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully received, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
12. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: The Promoter reserves the right and has absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party.
a. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
b. The Promoter does not guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations.
14. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.
QUALIFYING PURCHASE PRODUCTS LIST:
5%: 650ml single bottle, 4x440ml can, 4x568ml can, 6x330ml can, 10x440ml can, 12x330ml bottle 0.0: 330ml single can, 4x330ml bottle.
(Subject to availability)
Check in to one of London’s most luxurious hotels and the former headquarters of the British Secret Service for three nights.
Take a luxury private boat ride down the Thames and explore Bond’s London; including the Houses of Parliament and the MI6 building.
Get behind-the-wheel of Bond’s favourite vehicle during an exhilarating Aston Martin driving experience.
Enjoy an indulgent treatment at one of Mayfair’s top salons.
Discover the 007 cashmere collection inspired by 50 years of Bond at N.Peal during an exclusive personal shopping experience at their Burlington Arcade flagship store.
Head to DUKES Bar, frequently visited by Ian Fleming, for a glass of Bond’s favourite drink.
- Both people travelling must be over the age of 18.
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double occupancy room; a valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; stay must include a Saturday night; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers, rental car, excursions, attractions, meals and drinks, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package; all elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
- Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available.
- All travellers will require valid travel documents (if required) on date of travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the UK.
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time.
- If the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package.
- For the Aston Martin driving experience, participants must possess a clean and valid driving license and be aged 18 or over;
- For the shopping experience at N.Peal, £1,000 GBP is provided for the winner only.
- A bar tab to the value of £100 GBP is provided at the specified bar, the minimum age is 18 years old and proof of age may be required for entrance to the bar and purchase of alcohol, a dress code may apply.
- All tours and experiences will be conducted in English.
- Where quoted, flights / trains are based on round trip economy / coach flights or trains (inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees, and duties). Travel will only be provided within the UK. The Promoter will contact winners and arrange travel from the winner’s location within the UK to London.