Win a Weber Traveler Series BBQ with Yellow Tail
For a chance to win a Weber Traveler Series BBQ, comment who you're going to invite to a summer BBQ on Co-op’s Yellow Tail Facebook post.
Full Terms and Conditions
- The title of the draw is “[yellow tail] ‘Win a Weber Traveler Series BBQ’ prize draw” (“Draw”).
- The promoter of the prize draw is Casella Family Brands (Europe) Limited (co number 02710556), a company incorporated in April 1992 with registered office address of The Stores, Officers' Mess Royston Road, Duxford, Cambridge, England, CB22 4QH (“Promoter”).
- Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Chosen winners will need to provide confirmation of their age before being issued with their prize.
- A valid Facebook or Instagram account is required.
- This prize draw is open from 28/07/21 at 11:59pm until 17/08/21 11:59pm. The Prize draw will take place on 24/08/21
- How to Enter: Comment and Tag who you're going to invite to a summer BBQ for a chance to win.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes.. However, by entering this prize draw, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
- Maximum of one entry, per person, per household, per prize draw period. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- All entries must be received by the end of the prize draw period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prizes: 10 prizes to be won, of a Weber Traveler Series BBQ valued at £439.95, 1 prize per household.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Winner Selection: Up to 10 winners will be selected using a randomised computer generator from all valid entries across the Co-op Facebook competition posts.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via Facebook/Instagram within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 5 days of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 5 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written.
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and,
d. promotes any political agenda.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All nominations must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk nominations made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in attempt to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s nominations will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and parties connected with the administration of this prize draw cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winners may be asked to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, entry and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The names of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 30th August 2021 at 11:59pm for 4 weeks.
- By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English and Welsh Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cancellation or Withdrawal of Promotion: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- Changes to These Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at coop.co.uk/terms/yellow-tail-terms-and-conditions. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
Promoter: Casella Family Brands (Europe) Limited, The Stores, Officers' Mess Royston Road, Duxford, Cambridge, England, CB22 4QH.