Order online or buy in store and get your shopping delivered.
Buy in store
Selected Co-op stores offer to take shopping you buy in store to your home for you - which saves you having to carry it home. And if you spend over £25 it's completely free.
How it works
- Get a card from the special terminals in selected stores and register for home delivery.
- Choose a time slot for delivery and get a ticket.
- Do your shopping as normal.
- Hand your ticket over at the checkout and the store will take your shopping home for you at your chosen time.
Terms and conditions
Only selected stores offer home delivery and it may not always be available.
Delivery is free when you spend £25 or more in one transaction and live within the delivery area for your store. There is a charge of £3 for delivery of transactions under £25 in the delivery area. If you live outside the delivery area, the store manager may agree to deliver to you for £5.
Some things don't count towards the £25 spend. These include:
- cigarettes and tobacco
- gift vouchers
- savings stamps
- postage stamps
- telephone cards (including mobile phone top-ups)
- fireworks and sparklers
- lottery tickets and scratchcards
- medicines (including vitamins and minerals)
- infant formulae
- top-ups to utility meter keys
- rotisserie and other hot food
- items bought from vending machines
- fuel, oil and other motoring services.
Someone over 18 must be available to receive your shopping when it's delivered. If nobody at the address appears to be 18 we can't leave the items, and must take them back to the store. We may then charge for redelivery.
You need to sign on delivery and may need show the driver ID.
We will try to meet your delivery time but it can't be guaranteed.