Your member rewards
Earning and spending your 5%.
When you buy selected products from our businesses we'll put 5% of their value in your Co-op reward account to spend with us whenever you want.
That could be up to £1 back for every £20 you spend on Co-op branded food.
You earn 5% back when you buy:
- most Co-op branded products from Co-op stores
- a Will, lasting power of attorney or selected fixed price family services from Co-op Legal Services
- selected brand products from Co-op Electrical
You don't earn rewards on a few items we sell in our stores, such as gift cards, stamps and lottery tickets. See a full list of items that you don't earn rewards on in our terms.
Your 5% and 1% are worked out after any other discounts are applied, for example if you're a colleague or NUS card holder.
You don't earn rewards when you shop with some of our businesses, but you still get special offers, including:
- exclusive prices on Co-op car, home and travel insurance
- exclusive member prices on Co-op funerals and funeral plans - saving you at least £150
- an extra 5% off Silentnight beds and mattresses bought from Co-op beds
Sign into your membership account to check how much you have in rewards and see the latest offers for Co-op members.
You can spend the money you've earned in rewards by showing your card or giving your membership number when you buy:
- anything from our food stores, from a loaf of bread to your weekly shop
- electricals from Co-op Electrical
- Co-op legal advice, products and services
- funerals and funeral items from Co-op Funeralcare
If your bill is less than what you have in rewards, the balance stays in your member account until the next time you want to spend.
You can't spend your rewards if you only have a temporary card (bought for £1 in a store). Register your card to spend.
Join us online if you're not already a member.