Apple and prosecco cocktails
A deliciously fruity winter fizz
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 12g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op British apple
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 330ml Co-op Irresistible Tillington Hills cider
- 750ml Co-op proseccP
- Preheat the oven to 140°C/fan 120°C/Gas 1
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Thinly slice the apple, cut a slit in each piece, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 15 mins
- Turn the slices over, dust again and bake for 10-15 mins more, or until dried out, then set aside
- Spoon the brandy into 6 glasses, and top each with 55ml cider and 125ml Prosecco
- Serve garnished with a couple of apple crisps
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk