Apple brandy fizz
This special cocktail is made with our multi-award-winning Champagne, plus apple and cinnamon for a festive twist
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 25g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200ml Co-op apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 25g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 60ml Co-op Irresistible Réserve Cognac
- 300ml Co-op Les Pionniers Champagne
- Apple slices, to serve
- In a small pan, heat the apple juice, cinnamon stick and caster sugar until dissolved
- Continue cooking until reduced by about a quarter
- Set aside to cool, then chill until ready to serve
- Divide between 2 glasses, then top up each with 30ml Cognac and 150ml Champagne. Garnish with a slice of apple
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk