Bacon burger dippers
Love burgers? Try these bacon burger dippers for a twist on the barbecue classic
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 2g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp American-style mustard
- 60g Co-op grated mild Cheddar
- 1 medium gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 500g Co-op Hereford beef mince
- 6 rashers Co-op smoked streaky bacon
- 12 tbsp ketchup or Co-op hamburger relish
- Set the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- In a bowl mix the mustard and Cheddar with the chopped gherkin and onion
- Divide the beef mince into 12 and shape into flattened balls. Spoon an equal amount of the cheese mix into the centre of each and carefully wrap the meat around, pinching the ends and rolling back into a ball
- Wrap 1/2 rasher bacon around each burger, secure with a cocktail stick and cook on a baking tray for 20-25 mins
- Finish off on the barbecue for a minute or two to add some smoky flavour
- Serve with ketchup or hamburger relish, to dip