Baked BBQ chicken taquitos
A Mexican-style snack that we've baked, rather than deep-fried
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op British chicken breast fillets, cooked and shredded
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 120g Co-op Red Leicester, grated
- 8 Co-op mini white and wheat wraps
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
For the BBQ sauce - 150ml Co-op tomato ketchup - 1 heaped tbsp Co-op English mustard - 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce - 3 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade dark brown soft sugar - 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small pan and heat to dissolve the sugar
- Once the ingredients are well combined, remove from the heat
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6, divide the chicken, red pepper and half the cheese between the wraps, then spoon over the sauce
- Roll up and arrange in a baking dish, then sprinkle over half the remaining cheese and bake for 20–25 mins, until just crisp
- Mix the avocado with the lime juice and season
- Top the taquitos with the avocado, tomato, onion and remaining cheese