Banana caramel bites
These bitesize banoffee pies are a real winner
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 packs Co-op Irresistible cookies (whichever kind you like)
- 397g Co-op condensed milk
- 3 Co-op Fairtrade bananas
- 300ml Co-op double cream
- Cut the cookies in half and sit on a plate
- Bring the condensed milk to the boil in a non-stick saucepan, stirring constantly until it becomes light golden in colour (about 4-5 mins)
- Leave to cool slightly
- Carefully spread the caramel (it will be hot) over the cookies
- Put in the fridge to chill for 20 mins
- When ready to serve, slice the bananas and whisk the cream until it creates soft peaks
- Layer the banana slices over the cookie halves and top each with a dollop of whipped cream