Nutty Christmas bark
An edible homemade gift - perfect for secret Santa
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 6g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate
- 100g Co-op Irresistible mince pie nut mix, roughly chopped
- 30g dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cocoa powder or 1 tsp ground cinnamon, to dust
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put in a heatproof bowl. Sit over a pan of gently simmering water to melt the chocolate, making sure the water doesn't touch the bowl
- Grease and line a rectangular baking tray (about 18 x 29cm) with greaseproof paper and pour over the melted chocolate, spreading with a flat knife
- Sprinkle over the nut mix and dried cranberries. Leave to set for about 2 hours, then sift over the cocoa powder or cinnamon and snap into shards