Sweet and savoury Christmas slices
These also work well with pieces of leftover Christmas cake
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 17g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 454g Co-op Irresistible Christmas pudding
- 50g Co-op Irresistible Somerset vintage Cheddar, grated
- 1 apple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat the grill to high. Run a flat knife around the edge of the pudding and turn it out of its container onto a board
- Cut the pudding into 16 slices
- Core and thinly slice the apple, then squeeze the lemon juice over. Top each slice of pudding with 2 or 3 slices of apple
- Sprinkle over the cheese and put on a grill pan
- Grill for 2-3 mins until the cheese is golden (you may need to do this in batches)
- Serve while still warm